User login

We Are Nut Aware and Shellfish Aware!

* Health Warning *

We have students and staff members attending Pentz Elementary School who have a severe life threatening allergy to peanuts, tree nuts and shellfish. Exposure to even a small amount of these products could cause anaphylactic shock, and, without immediate emergency medical assistance, loss of consciousness and death. The school has established an extreme allergy management and prevention plan for those affected, in consultation with the parents, other staff members, and the public health nurse.

At Pentz Elementary School, we accept and appreciate the diversity of our students and staff and, with the support of parents, strive to provide a safe environment for everyone. We are requesting that you do not include any peanut, nut  or shellfish products  in the recess snacks and lunches for your child.

We realize that this request is inconvenient for you at times, however, we wish to express our sincere appreciation for your support and understanding of these life threatening allergies.